This Sharing Our Solutions™ our analysis highlights some of the global and local challenges that are deemed most pressing for our members.
In particular they can be summarised into:
- Future Of Humanity – Global Challenges where our choices today can and will impact our future for hundreds of years and beyond.
- Individual Hopelessness – Depression, Mental Health, Safety and Freedom on the personal level seem to be challenged for more and more people.
- Global Collaboration / Competition – At this time international trade tariffs, “Brexit” and many other global conflicts are causing massive impacts.
- Business / Entrepreneurship / Ethical Business – Despite the advantages of the modern age – the internet, computers, etc.. – there seems to be a massive dichotomy between the mega companies and mega wealthy and the billions looking to create real regular income – let alone predictable passive revenues.
- Relationships – with self and with others – we live at a time where social media, issues highlighted above and new modalities / paradigms leave many people massively confused as to their future. Broken homes, and dysfunctional relationships with self and others seem on the rise.